Raymour & Flanigan Furniture
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Legal Administrative Assistant
at Raymour & Flanigan Furniture
Job TitleLegal Administrative Assistant
LocationNorthern Field Support Center-NFSC
Raymour & Flanigan is a leading furniture retailer in the U.S. and is searching for a full time, career minded, experienced and confident Administrative Assistant serving both our Legal and Real Estate Departments. The Administrative Assistant will assist both the Legal Department and also the Real Estate Department in the performance of their functions, and will report directly to the General Counsel. If you are confident, detail-oriented, reliable and responsible, you should consider this career opportunity with Raymour & Flanigan where you can grow, contribute at the highest level, and be a part of a dynamic team. The Administrative Assistant's time will be shared equally between the Legal Department and the Real Estate Departments.
Legal and Real Estate Departments Administrative Assistant
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Maintaining calendars by entering, monitoring and reminding of critical dates
- Ability to work effectively and maintain composure in high-pressure situations
- Ability to be patient and tactful with company associates, customers, landlord and tenant representatives, etc.
- Ability to create and modify hotel, plane and car rental reservations and travel itineraries
- Maintain confidentiality in all matters
- Contract management
- Invoice processing
- Proficiency with reading and writing English
- Skillful typing and editing
- Handling large volumes of documents; filing and making copies
- Organizing and maintain files
- Preparing overnight packages and distributions
- Other Legal and Real Estate Department support activities
- Ability to work 40 hours per week.
- Ability to type 60 WPM or better with minimal mistakes
- Proficiency with Windows, Outlook, Microsoft Word, and Adobe Acrobat (Excel helpful but not essential)
- Experience using a printer/scanner/copier/fax machine
- Candidates will be preferred who have several years' experience working at a law firm or in-house as a legal administrative assistant/secretary.
At Raymour & Flanigan, we recognize and appreciate all of our team members' hard work and dedication. We pride ourselves on being a stable, profitable, reputable, privately-owned company that takes care of its associates by recognizing each individual's potential and investing in his or her future success!
Raymour & Flanigan provides a full range of comprehensive benefit programs to help you achieve your wellness and financial goals which include:
- Health Insurance (Up to 80% of premium paid) and Prescription Drug Coverage
- Dental and Vision Coverage
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Company paid Short-term Disability
- 401(k) Retirement Plan w/ Company Match & Profit Sharing
- Voluntary Life and Long-term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Employee Assistance Program
Other Great Benefits:
- Weekly Pay
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Training and Development
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Generous Merchandise Discount
Raymour & Flanigan proudly supports a drug free and smoke free work environment.
Raymour & Flanigan is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any associate or applicant on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital or familial status, genetic information or other basis protected by law.