Raymour & Flanigan Furniture
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Raymour & Flanigan Furniture
Job TitleProject Manager
LocationNorthern Field Support Center-NFSC
Seeking to fill position of a Project Manager to plan, coordinate, or budget, all activities concerned with the construction of structures, facilities, and systems. Individual will be involved from the conceptual development of a construction project and oversee its organization, scheduling, and implementation.
1. Work with superintendents and foremen to plan, organize and direct activities concerned with construction projects.
2. Establish project objectives, policies, procedures and performance standards within boundaries of company policy and contract specifications. Coordinate with supervisors and foremen to discuss such matters as work procedures, complaints and construction problems.
3. Initiate and maintain liaison with direct supervisor, department head and other contacts to facilitate project activities.
4. Monitor and control project through administrative direction of on-site foreman to ensure project is completed on schedule and within budget.
5. Investigate potentially serious situations and implement corrective measures, including value engineering project cost
6. Represent company in project meetings and attend strategy meetings.
7. Work with contract administrator to manage financial aspects of contracts to protect company's interest and simultaneously maintain good relationship with the customer.
8. Interpret and explain plans and contract terms to administrative staff, workers and clients.
9. Formulate reports concerning such areas as work progress, costs and scheduling.
10. Work with dispatcher to assign workers to construction sites to work on specified projects.
1. 3-5 years of proven working experience in construction management from $15k-$250k
2. Advanced knowledge of construction management processes, means and methods
3. Working knowledge of building products, construction details and relevant rules, regulations and quality standards
4. Understanding of all facets of the construction process
5. Familiarity with construction management software packages, including CAD
6. Excellent time and project management skills
7. BS degree in construction management, architecture, engineering or related field
8. Encompasses up to 50% travel
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
At Raymour & Flanigan, we recognize and appreciate all of our team members' hard work and dedication. We pride ourselves on being a long term, privately held company that takes care of its associates by recognizing each individual's potential and investing in their future success!
Raymour & Flanigan offers competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package:
- Excellent Health, Dental & Vision Coverage
- 401(k) with a Company Match
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Account
- Training and Development
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Generous Merchandise Discount
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Group Life Insurance
- Specified Disease Insurance
Raymour & Flanigan proudly supports a drug and smoke free work environment.
Raymour & Flanigan is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any associate or applicant on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital or familial status, genetic information or other basis protected by law.